Submitting Your Manuscript to IIBA Journal
Journal of International Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement (IIBA Journal) receives all manuscript submissions electronically via their website located at: http://iibajournal.onlinemanuscripts.org. This tool allows for rapid submission of original and revised manuscripts, as well as facilitating the review process and internal communication between authors, editors and reviewers via a web-based platform.
Please note that IIBA Journal is an open-access, double blind, peer reviewed journal. It does not cost any money to submit or access published articles. It is a free service provided by Association of North America Higher Education International (ANAHEI), a non-profit organization.
All manuscripts must be the original work not yet submitted to any other journals or publications. Each manuscript must be accompanied by a statement that it has not been published elsewhere and that it has not been submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce copyrighted material from other sources and are required to sign an agreement for the transfer of copyright to the publisher. All accepted manuscripts, artwork, and photographs become the property of the publisher. Receipt of manuscripts will be acknowledged and authors should retain a copy of the manuscript exactly as it was submitted.
- All manuscripts must be prepared in English and free of grammatical, spelling, and/or punctuation errors. Please make sure the paper is thoroughly edited and proofread before submission. Non-native authors may consider using professional copy-editing services such as Scribendi, Charles Worth Group. These companies are not affiliated with IIBA Journal.
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by a short abstract of max. 250 words and a list of no more than six keywords, which define the subject matter. Avoid abbreviations, diagrams, and reference to the text in the abstract.
- All manuscripts should include at least the following sections: abstract; introduction; literature review; methodology; findings; conclusions; and references.
- All files should be submitted as a Word document (.doc or docx).
- Manuscripts should normally not exceed 17 pages (everything included).
- Manuscripts must be single-spaced, and 12-point Times New Roman font with 1-inch margins left, right, top and bottom.
- Please use APA (6th Edition) style for in-text citations and reference list. For APA style, you may refer to this website.
- Manuscripts should be prepared in accordance with the formatting guidelines. Please do NOT include the AUTHORS(s)’ NAMES in the file name BEFORE your paper accepted.
- All references cited in the article must be listed in the references and the names must be spelled correctly in both places (This is one point that often is overlooked).
- Please do NOT use footnotes and do NOT list references as footnotes at the end of each page.
- Please perform a cross check to make sure that all citations used in the manuscript are included in the references and all articles in the references are cited in the manuscript.
- Please make sure that all tables, figures, and charts are complete, accurate, correctly titled, and are correctly referenced in the text.
- If any table, figure or chart is taken directly from another publication, you need to include a release (permission to publish) from the original publisher.
All manuscripts undergo an initial review process involving IIBA Journal editors and may include members of the editorial board. This process can take as long as two to four weeks, after which manuscripts are either rejected or sent into peer review pursuant possible publication. Peer review may take an additional eight to ten weeks. The decision to publish is ultimately predicated upon the outcome of peer review, the judgement of IIBA Journal editors, and, if necessary, a satisfactory ending and/or revision process that meets IIBA Journal standards.